Join Our Team at Pick of the Litter!
Are you looking for an exciting career in sales or pet care? Where you can make a big impact. We value customer service, teamwork, and fun. We have positions available such as sales, kennel technician and fish department associate.
- You must be at least 16 years of age and have a high school diploma or currently be working towards it (students).
- You must be available to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings, and weekends. Saturday and Sunday availability is required.
- Students (high school or college) must be able to work during school/holiday breaks.
- You must be able to climb a ladder, lift fifty pounds, and stand for at least eight hours.
- You will be performing a variety of tasks including cleaning, answering a telephone, running a POS system and handling animals such as puppies, kittens, birds, reptiles, rodents, and crickets on a daily basis.
- A minimum of one-year retail experience is preferred.
- You must be a results-driven team player with a positive attitude and a great smile!.
- You must have excellent communication and listening skills with the motivation to meet our customers' needs.
Thanks for your interest in joining our team.
After reviewing the position information, please either submit your application online and we will get in touch with you. Thank you!
The hiring manager will review your application upon receiving and schedule an interview based on information you provided on your application. Please do not call for the status of your application. Thank you.